|Speakers confirmed include:
GET INVOLVED: Find out more and book your place today.
- Commander Stuart Cundy, Metropolitan Police
Providing an opening keynote speech.
- PC Jon Ardron, Lancashire Constabulary
Discussing the case study cited in Jon's winning 2018 Brake ‘Outstanding Officer Achievement Award’ FLO Award nomination.
- Tracey Lister, Victim Helpline and Information Manager, Brake
Over-viewing partnership work with the Brake helpline, and support the helpline have provided in complex cases.
- Sergeant Tim McAleenan, West Midlands Police
Providing an update on the development of the Central Motorway Police Group dedicated FLO unit.
- Rosalind Purcell, Foreign and Commonwealth Office
Discussing the role of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office following a road death overseas.
- Professor Tim Coats, Professor of Emergency Medicine, University of Leicester
Over-viewing patient pathway following serious and catastrophic injury.